BB Natural Collection Sizes 1 – 8
I like to keep things simple and pure while minimizing my impact on the environment.
Raw, veg tan leather with no colour dyes and lower impact production.
Scars and marks that appear on the surface are natural and are part of the beauty of the leather.
Tone variations can exist due to light exposure, handling and storage.
Surface patina will develop its own personality as it as it ages and wears. Moisture, a dog’s natural oils and day to day wear will all contribute to the ageing process.
Treating the leather beforehand can lessen the impact of weather and wear. We recommend applying a leather protector before using the Natural BB. Here are a few products we like:
Clapham’s Original Leather Dressing with Neatsfoot Oil & Lanolin: www.claphams.com
CAPO Pure Refined Neatsfoot Oil: www.applesaddlery.com
Atsko SnoSeal Water Proofing Beeswax: www.mackspw.com
*Retreat seasonally, or as needed.
*If BB becomes wet, lay flat to dry and retreat.
** Please ensure proper fit for your Buddy Belt harness using our Measure & Fit instructions.
If your dog is between sizes, not sure of the best size or have any questions please use the Customer Service link to contact us.
Buddy Belt is the luxury harness that hugs your dog. Its comfortable fit wraps around the body, just like a hug.
The Buddy Belt has only one buckle and slips on in seconds, making going for a walk a pleasure. You will feel confident that the Buddy Belt’s low cut design and ergonomic fit minimize pressure on your dog’s neck and spine ensuring a better well being. To guarantee quality, a devoted and passionate dog-loving crew carefully handcrafts each Buddy Belt in Toronto, Canada.
In our wonderful shop you will find current colours for BB harnesses, accessories and clearance items.
*Sizes 1 – 8, single layer veg-tan leather*
Buddy Belt ? BB is the original all leather step-in dog harness.
Buddy Belt is the best harness for your best friend.
A Buddy Belt will keep your dog healthy and happy.
- Easy to use, your dog steps in and it quickly fastens with one buckle.
- Unique design reduces strain on your dog’s spine and neck to prevent damage to the throat.
- Premium materials and exceptional craftsmanship make this harness the ultimate in style.
- Double layer, stitched leather increases product life and reinforces the natural strength of leather.
- Benefits of leather construction include a custom fit that will form to the shape of your dog and a strong material that will not wear out or fray.
How to: Find the correct size
1. Measure your dog?s chest girth.
You want a snug measurement, directly behind your pet?s front legs
2. Confirm weight.
3. Select the correct size using the chart below.
Size 1 – Chest 8-10″, up to 2 lbs
Size 2 – Chest 10-12″, 2-4+ lbs
Size 2.5 – Chest 11-13″, 3-5+ lbs
Size 3 – Chest 12-14″, 4-8+ lbs
Size 3.5 – Chest 13-15″, 7-9+ lbs
Size 4 – Chest 14-16″, 8-12+ lbs
Size 5 – Chest 16-18″, 12-18+ lbs
Size 6 – Chest 18-22″, 18-25+ lbs
Size 7 – Chest 22-26?, 25-45+ lbs
Size 8 – Chest 26-30?, 45-60+ lbs
How to: Put the harness on your dog
1. Place the harness on ground colour side down.
The buckle always goes to your dog?s left paw.
2. Step in the harness and fasten the buckle.
3. Attach your leash to the ring & have fun!
- An ideal fit will allow enough room for 1-2 fingers under the strap.
- The harness should fit snug against the body.
- If it fits on the tightest (first) hole, try a size smaller.
- It?s better to be on the last hole, than to have a loose fitting harness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.